BECOME A REALTOR
Why become a realtor?
- Make as much money as you want in a profession where your income in uncapped.
- Work primarily from home and make your own schedule.
- Offer your professional services to friends and family in need.
- Meet lots of new people and be an active participant in your community.
- Grow your business over a lifetime and have a career that you love.
What we look for:
- Determination, self-motivation and personal drive
- Strong desire to succeed and tenacious work ethic
- Ability to learn and absorb new information quickly
- Practices smart decision making and strategic thinking
- High ethical standards and utmost professionalism
How do I become licensed?
In order to become a Florida, Colorado or New York Real Estate Sales person, you will need to complete and pass the pre-licensing training course from a certified institution, pass your state licensing exam, become a Realtor and launch your real estate career. To get started, contact the school that best suits your needs.